CANcheck Installation tester for CAN networks$2,442.00 (Inc. GST + economic freight)
CANcheck: Installation tester for CAN networks CANcheck allows users to analyse CAN networks during commissioning, maintenance and helps searching faults. This battery-operated, hand-held device connects to the CAN network to be tested and operates using a clearly-structured menu.
Available in stock.
Contactless reader CANCrocodile$123.20 (Inc. GST + economic freight)
CANCrocodile is designed for safe data reading from vehicle CAN bus. Contactless reader is used within vehicle telematics and GPS tracking systems for receiving various parameters of vehicle operation from CANbus: speed, RPM, oil pressure & temperature, fuel volume & consumption, etc.
Data reading occurs without electrical connection and without damaging CAN wires. CANCrocodile works in “listen” mode only, i.e. it does not change original J1939 messages and does not send any signals to CANbus.
- Compatible for SAE J1939, CAN Open, DeviceNet, NMEA 2000
- Nominal supply voltage: 12/24 V (5V – on request ; 2/24 A++ (low current consumption) – on request)
- Current consumption: 300mA for “5V” version; 30/15mA for “12/24V” version; 10/5mA for “12/24 A++” version
- Cable length- 0.7m (2 m– on request)
- Cable connector- Molex/bare wires/Special connector (specify when ordering)
GEMAC CANObserver$1,365.10 (Inc. GST + economic freight)
For machines with CANBus network to work optionally the whole control system needs monitoring continually. With age and wear and tear, bus system components will show progressive deterioration of running parameters. These changes can be monitored, diagnosed and reported using GEMAC CANObserver and can be notified to the maintenance manager.
To know more about this product check the youtube link.
This product will take upto 5 weeks for delivery.