netTAP 50 is a protocol converter for simple conversions. netTAP 50 converts 1-port Real-Time Ethernet, fieldbus and serial automation protocols. Slave to slave or slave to master conversions are supported. As a master, netTAP 50 provides full master functionality to one slave device only. This makes it easy to integrate a single field device into any higher-level network.
The design impresses with a cost-optimized, compact hardware implementation being reduced to the elementary requirements of a protocol converter. The converter addresses market segments which set the focus on cost savings. The cost-reduced design combined with its countless conversion possibilities makes netTAP 50 an attractive gateway in terms of price and universality.
Gateway Conversions supported are:
- CANopen slave to PROFINET IO Device
- CANopen slave to PROFINET IO Controller
- CANopen Master to PROFINET IO Device
- CANopen Master to EtherNet/IP Adapter
- CANopen slave to EtherNet/IP Adapter
- CANopen slave to EtherNet/IP Scanner
- CANopen Master to Open MODBUS/TCP
- CANopen slave to Open MODBUS/TCP